We may collect and store personal information from you in the course of your use of the Platform if you input any personal information into the Platform such as your name, email address, date of birth and gender, as well as various transaction related information, such as billing address and credit card number developer, or other payment information ("Personal Information").
When you create an account, or access or use your account for purposes of accessing the Platform as a registered user, we may require you to provide us with certain Personal Information. You will also select a username and password for your account. Your email address, username and password will be used together so you can securely access and maintain your account. In addition, we also automatically collect information as a result of your use of the Platform including:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform);
- the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Website;
- the specific actions that you take on the Platform, including the pages that you visit, streaming or downloading sounds, sharing a track with another user, following or unfollowing another user, joining or leaving a group, posting a comment, or performing a search;
- any search terms that you may enter on the Platform;
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Platform;
- your browser type and operating system;
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Platform;
- information collected through cookies and similar technology;
- information regarding your interaction with email messages.
We also collect cookies from your computer, which enables us to tell when you use the website and also to help customise your experience in visiting the Platform. Cookies are small bits of electronic information that a website sends to a visitor's browser and are stored on the visitor's hard drive. Your browser stores the message in a file and the message is then sent back to our servers each time your browser requests a page from our servers.
Most Internet browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you will need to adjust the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your computer.
Sensitive Personal Information
When you purchased Content through the Service, you may have to provide financial account information, such as your credit card number or other payment information, to our third-party service provider, PayPal. All credit card payment services are secure and are handled by PayPal. We do not store any cardholder data. We may receive information about the transaction, such as the date and time it occurred.
The purpose for which we collect Personal Information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the Platform. Some provision of Personal Information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of Personal Information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the Platform.Disclosure
We will only disclose personal information to an unrelated third party with your consent.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- As aggregated data: We may aggregate your personal data with similar data relating to other users of the Platform in order to create statistical information regarding the Platform and its use, which we may then share with third parties or make publicly available. However, none of this information would include any email address or other contact information, or anything that could be used to identify you individually, either online or in real life.
- To protect our interests: We may disclose your Personal Information if we feel this is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or those of our users, employees, directors or shareholders, and/or to ensure the safety and security of the Platform.
- In the context of a business transfer: We may transfer your Personal Information to any person or company that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of us, or on a merger of our business, or in the event of our insolvency.
When you provide us with Personal Information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your Personal Information for a secondary reason, like notifying you of services and special offers we think you may enjoy, we will either ask you directly for your express consent, or provide you with an opportunity to decline or opt-out.
You have the option to opt-out of receiving emails from us at anytime by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any email communications that we might send you. Alternatively, you may also contact us here and confirm your email address and unsubscribe request.
You may request deletion of your account on the Platform by sending an e-mail to [email protected] . Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.Security
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your Personal Information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation. Any Personal Information which is supplied and transmitted though our website is protected via Secure Socket Layer technology and HTTPS protocol in an attempt to stop your information being intercepted or read by unauthorised persons.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of user information at any time. We accept no liability for breach of security or any unintended disclosure, loss or misuse of any information or data or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any information or data.
You acknowledge and agree that you provide your Personal Information at your own risk.
Please ensure your anti-virus software, firewalls and other protection programs are kept up-to-date as we accept no liability for damage caused to your computer equipment arising from computer viruses, worms, spyware programs or otherwise.
Third Party services
Access and correction of your Personal Information
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted via our website, you may do so by contacting us via the email address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information.
You have the right to access the information which we hold about you. You can also ask for corrections to be made.